For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your destination, definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment (Half Payment), based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
If a Camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, decided by management team etc), we will issue the full fees.Cancellation is on full fees Otherwise you can change your camp dates if its possible by us.
The cancellation charges For Local Camp:
- Cancellations before to 35 days from the start of the journey – Full Refund.
- Cancellation between 35 days and 25 days to start of the journey – 75% Refund.
- Cancellation between 25 days and 15 days to start of the journey – 50% Refund.
- Cancellation less than 15 days to the start of the journey – No Refund.
The cancellation charges For National Camp / Tour:
- Cancellations before to 90 days from the start of the journey – Full Refund.
- Cancellation between 89 days and 48 days to start of the journey – 50% Refund.
- Cancellation less than 47 days to the start of the journey – No Refund.
Our Liabilities and Limitation:
Please note that after the end of journey, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, monastery entry fees, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra. All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the journey.Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the journey or while on the trek. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the journey participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property,or
otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons.
If any properties of voyagers adventure like tents, equipment’s and etc lost/ scathe/ harm or damage by you. Its cost will be pay by you. (By your group).
Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Participant will have to follow the instructions clearly and quietly given by the Instructors/Leaders.
- Any Misbehave during the camp will lead to cancellation of the participant & participant may be ordered to leave the campsite/Hotel/Trek at any time.
- Sitting arrangements in Bus/Winger/Traveler will be on rotation basis. Do not demand for group sitting arrangement during travelling. Your Camp Escort/Instructor will guide you for this and we need to cooperate with them.
- Accommodation is based on sharing based. As per the situation, Accommodation may change and participants need to cooperate with Participants/Instructors.
- Participants have to keep the Camp site area/Rooms/Tents neat and clean.
- Do not leave the Camp site area/Hotel/Trek without any permission from the Camp manager/Instructors.
- Participants have to take care of their valuable things. For any kind of missing items, voyagers adventure will not responsible.
- If Participant will be found having any type of Narcotic drugs, Alcoholic items, Tobacco items and Smoking items during these days, inside or outside the campsite area that will directly lead to cancellation of the participant and no refund will be paid.
- I hereby agree that I am participating in this Adventure & Trekking Camp with proper medical advice on my own will & risk. I am solely responsible for the any injury or accident (minor / fatal) taken place during the camp. VOYAGERS ADVENTURE is not responsible for any such cases / incidence / accident taken place in above mentioned subject. I also understand the risk from wild animals and the danger state of water bodies nearby the camp site. I have agreed with the Terms and Conditions attached with this form.